Welcome to the vendor and info table registration page for Island Pagan Pride Day 2019!
Due to the overwhelming response in previous years, all vendor applications will be reviewed by the Vancouver Island Pagan Pride committee before approval. Preference will be given to Pagan merchants and hand-crafted items of interest to Pagans and metaphysical/spiritual folks. You will be notified by email if your application has been accepted. Thank you for your interest and support!
VENDOR REGISTRATION FEES
- Early Registration* (Until June 30) – Single 10 x 10 space $35.00
- Early Registration* (Until June 30) – Additional 10 x 10 space $30.00 (total $65)
- Food Vendor Early Registration* (Until June 30) – $35
- Standard Registration (After July 1st) – Single 10 x 10 space $50.00
- Standard Registration (After July 1st) – Additional 10 x 10 space $35.00 (total $85)
- Food Vendor Registration (After July 1st) – $50
- Shared Space Registration – Free! (only one person needs to pay the fee, though both parties need to register)
INFO TABLE REGISTRATION FEES (Information only, NO VENDING)
- Standard Registration – Single 10 x 10 space $15.00
- Shared Space Registration – Free!
Payment can be made by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can pay direct by cash or cheque. A PayPal option is available on your invoice email.
Payment options are given at the end of the registration process, please ensure you read each page completely.
Please note that all spaces will be measured and marked. If you need more than a standard 10×10 vendor space make sure you check the additional space option during the registration process.
More than one vendor can share a space, but we ask that the additional vendors please register as well so we know who is coming. (Registration for additional vendors or info groups is free!)
Power is available for some locations. You must provide your own extension chords, so if you need power please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
*ALL Early Bird Registration payments must be made by the Early Bird Deadline (June 30th) to maintain the Early Bird Rate.
Registration questions? email@example.com
Make sure you read the steps in the forms and click all the way through to the end or your registration will not be processed. If your registration is successful you will receive a confirmation email immediately.